- Information on how to enter & prize handling form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter (Conversion Factory Sdn Bhd), the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The promotions with a total maximum prize pool value of $2000,- commence at 24.00 hours pm AEST on 01-05-2017 and closes at midnight AEST on 31-10-2017 24.00 hours pm AEST.
- The selection of the prize winner will take place for the services with a maximum prize pool value of $2000,- in accordance with the process described in section 7 here below.
- The winners will be notified by phone, in writing by email and will be announced on the website one week after the prize selection date.
- To enter, participants must complete and submit the questions in the online survey.
- Within the promotional period. All eligible entries will be automatically entered into the prize winner selection. Maximum of one entry per person. The prize winner is determined by answering an open question in 25 words or less, why do you think you should win. The prize is given to the person who has the most creative or original answer, as determined by Promotor. The finalists are asked to answer the question by means of the e-mail address which has been inserted on the entry of a completed online survey. The subject line of that e-mail is: ‘Tell us in 25 words or less why you should win!’.
- The Promoter reserves the right to adjust the prize winner selection procedure in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter may conduct a new prize winner selection procedure four months after the original closure date, to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date, subject to any applicable law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Prize is not transferable and can be taken as cash alternative, unless otherwise stipulated and prior agreed upon by the winner.
- No responsibility is accepted for lost entries. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- If any of the prizes are unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and subsequent approval.
- Prizes and are subject to availability.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions of entry, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honored.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- All existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool have been exceeded.
- Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of the individual player shall not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
- Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. Eligible entrants consent to the use and disclosure of their information for the purposes of this competition by The Promoter and its agents associated with this competition. Eligible persons agree that by submitting an entry, you agree that the Promoter may use your email address to send information and promotions concerning third party products and services and also supply your contact information and questionnaire responses to companies so that they may use them to contact you by mail, phone, SMS, MMS or email to send offers and promote services based on your preferences. If entrants do not consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to applicable regulation, at the discretion of Conversion Factory Sdn Bhd.
- The Promoter is Conversion Factory Sdn Bhd, Wisma UOA Damansara, 50, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights, 50490, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Kuala Lumpur, 18 January 2016
Updated 01 January 2017